Locked out of Gmail, need to manage Google Business Page

Jason818

Hello,

Gmail disabled my gmail account. I only used this gmail account to manage my law firm's Google Business Profile, and due to that I only logged in about once every year. Apparently, I let it sit stagnant for too long. I can no longer log into it - Google locked it down. I did try the appeal process, and nothing happened. Google claims they will delete this account on May 12, 2024. :(

How do I regain access of my Google Business Page?
1712300369234.png

Hello,

Gmail disabled my gmail account. I only used this gmail account to manage my law firm's Google Business Profile, and due to that I only logged in about once every year. Apparently, I let it sit stagnant for too long. I can no longer log into it - Google locked it down. I did try the appeal process, and nothing happened. Google claims they will delete this account on May 12, 2024. :(

How do I regain access of my Google Business Page?
View attachment 7
Hi Jason!

I suggest creating a new email account, then after you create that you will need to request ownership of the listing.

To request ownership of a listing follow these steps:
  1. To find the Business Profile you want to request ownership of, use either of these methods:
    • Go to business.google.com/add.
      • Enter the name and address of the business, then choose it from the search results.
    • Find your business on Google Search or Google Maps.
      • Under the Business Profile, click Claim this business.
  2. Click Continue.
    • You'll get a message that says someone else verified the profile. If you're authorized to manage the profile, you can request ownership from the current profile owner.
  3. Click Request access and fill out the form.
  4. Click Submit.
After 3 days you can claim the profile yourself. To claim a Business Profile:
  1. Open the original confirmation email you received about your ownership request.
  2. Find your request and follow the instructions on-screen to verify that you are authorized to own the listing.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Back