Suspended. This location has been suspended due to quality issues.

HWP

One of our locations was just suspended. When I log in to our Google Business Profile (previously Google My Business), I see a message which simply says “Suspended. This location has been suspended due to quality issues. Learn more“.

What does this mean, and is the appeal process straightforward? I am hesitant to appeal it. Do I only get one chance? Why don't they let me know what the quality issue is?

One of our locations was just suspended. When I log in to our Google Business Profile (previously Google My Business), I see a message which simply says “Suspended. This location has been suspended due to quality issues. Learn more“.

What does this mean, and is the appeal process straightforward? I am hesitant to appeal it. Do I only get one chance? Why don't they let me know what the quality issue is?
If you would like to DM me your law firm name, address & phone number I can double check for you.

Is this a staffed office, open to the public, or more of a virtual location? Is anyone sharing the address with you?

If you’re 100% certain that you meet all of the Google Business Profile quality guidelines you can follow these reinstatement instructions and then use the reinstatement request form to get Google to check it out for you and reinstate the page.

Back